Brandywine Counseling & Community Services, Inc. (BCCS) is a welcoming and innovative organization that contributes to stronger communities and enhances the quality of life of our clients. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons and families touched by substance use, mental health concerns, co-occurring diagnoses, HIV/AIDS, and their related challenges.
Qualifications for the position are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or related field
• 1 year experience in the substance abuse field
As a Counselor with BCCS, you will:
• Provide quality and person-centered treatment services to assigned clients through a process that includes providing orientation; assessment; treatment planning; individual and group counseling; case management; crisis intervention; client education; referrals to other providers when necessary; recordkeeping via an electronic medical record and consultation with other members of the treatment team
The compensation package for this position includes:
• A competitive salary
• Group medical, vision, and dental coverage which is largely funded by BCCS
• 32 paid days off annually
• Tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan with a company match, and much more!
To apply, please visit our website: www.brandywinecounseling.org/employment
Attention: Recovery Community
BCCS is currently recruiting for a Certified Peer Specialist at our Wilmington location!
Brandywine Counseling and Community Services (BCCS) is a non-profit community organization offering holistic care to patients and their families. We have been a premier behavioral health and treatment provider for Delaware for since 1985.
BCCS transforms the way society responds to how people view recovery. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons living with addiction, mental health, and HIV- related challenges.
Join us in making a difference in one of several programs which offer full time opportunities!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
Competitive Salary and Benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
Visit our website for a full list of employment opportunities listing the experience and specific requirements of each position.