Brandywine Counseling and Community Services (BCCS) currently has a career opportunities for Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW). Since 1985 BCCS has helped members of our community recover with hope and self-respect, while improving their physical and mental health. These services have come to include Education, Advocacy, Prevention, Anger Management, and Mental Health Treatment.
BCCS is a trusted and accessible community resource that transforms the way society responds to how people view the multiple dimensions of recovery. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons living with addiction, mental health, and HIV related challenges
We currently have three LCSW positions available; one is a full-time opportunity at our Lancaster Ave site in Wilmington, DE, one is a full-time opportunity at our Newark site, and the third is a part-time fee for service opportunity at our Newark site.
As the Licensed Clinical Social Worker with BCCS, you will:
• Treat clients using individual, group, and/or family counseling and education
• Evaluates assigned clients and formulates treatment plan goals in consultation with the Program Manager
• Have contact with clients aimed at providing quality, sufficient and appropriate clinical care and linkage services
• Maintain appropriate records in our Electronic Medical Record System.
Qualifications for the position are:
• Current license to practice in Delaware as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
• Competency in providing cognitive and behavioral interventions to individuals, families, couples, and groups with behavioral health/substance abuse problems in a primary care setting
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in behavioral science or related field with 1 year experience in the drug and alcohol field; AND
• CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor) or provide verification of active pursuit of CADC
The compensation package for this position includes:
• A competitive salary
• Group medical, and dental coverage with low employee costs
• Tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan with a company match and much more!
To apply, please visit http://www.brandywinecounseling.org/employment