Brandywine Counseling & Community Services, Inc. (BCCS) is a welcoming and innovative organization that contributes to stronger communities and enhances the quality of life of our clients. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons and families touched by substance use, mental health concerns, co-occurring diagnoses, HIV/AIDS, and their related challenges.
As a Counselor with BCCS, you will:
• Provide quality and person-centered treatment services to assigned clients through a process that includes providing orientation; assessment; treatment planning; individual and group counseling; case management; crisis intervention; client education; referrals to other providers when necessary; recordkeeping via an electronic medical record and consultation with other members of the treatment team
Qualifications for the position are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or related field
• 1 year experience in the substance abuse field
The compensation package for this position includes:
• A competitive salary
• Group medical, vision, and dental coverage which is largely funded by BCCS
• 32 paid days off annually
• Tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan with a company match, and much more!
To apply, please visit our website: www.brandywinecounseling.org/employment