Gateway Foundation Alcohol & Drug Treatment offers valuable experience with a variety of treatment methods as well as an opportunity to collaborate with skilled experts about a diverse clientele. Gateway welcomes the challenge of constant improvement and is proud to uphold the Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development and on-site clinical supervision to individuals pursuing certifications and licensures. This position is for our Smyrna facility.
• Managing and executing all nursing duties from clients’ admission to program completion
• Consulting with clinical team members to develop and implement individualized substance abuse treatment plans
• Pursuing continual improvement of nursing function, underscoring ethics and consistent with regulatory standards
• Administering medications and assists physicians in conducting examinations and treatments as warranted
• Maintaining required client records related to assessments, diagnoses, and treatments
• Conducting educational classes and seminars for clients and staff concerning: health, medical issues, infection control and related topics
• Other duties as assigned
Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of hire required
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
• At least 2 years of work experience in a social service environment or related field required
• Concurrent experience with relevant client population (adult, youth or outpatient) preferred
Interested individuals are encouraged to go to www.recovergateway.com/careers to apply.
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females and individuals with a disability and protected veterans.