Brandywine Counseling & Community Services, Inc. (BCCS) is a welcoming and innovative organization that contributes to stronger communities and enhances the quality of life of our clients. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons and families touched by substance use, mental health concerns, co-occurring diagnoses, HIV/AIDS, and their related challenges.
As a Counselor with BCCS, you will:
• Meet with assigned clients as required to formulate and carry out clinical goals.
• Assist with intake process prior to caseload assignment
• Conduct Addiction Severity Index (ASI) assessment if approved as an assessor.
Qualifications for the position are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science or related field
• 1 year experience in the Drug and Alcohol Field
• Within 5 years, must have obtained certification as CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor).
The compensation package for this position includes:
• A competitive salary
• Group medical, vision, and dental coverage
• 32 paid days off annually
• Tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan with a company match, and much more!
To apply, please visit our website: www.brandywinecounseling.org/employment