Brandywine Counseling & Community Services, Inc. (BCCS) is a welcoming and innovative organization that contributes to stronger communities and enhances the quality of life of our clients. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons and families touched by substance use, mental health concerns, co-occurring diagnoses, HIV/AIDS, and their related challenges.
The Clinical Supervisor has primary responsibility to…
• Clinical care of clients served by the program.
o including methadone maintenance
o individual and group counseling to drug and alcohol abusers
• guiding, monitoring and assisting clinical staff in providing quality, sufficient and appropriate clinical care and support services for all BCCS clients
• Model and maintain high professional conduct and standards among all clinical staff.
Qualifications for the position are:
• Master’s degree in Sociology, Psychology, Human Services, or related field with 5 years counseling experience in the drug and alcohol field, and be pursuing a CADC;
• Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science or related field with 7 years counseling experience in the drug and alcohol field and be pursuing a CADC.
The compensation package for this position includes:
• A competitive salary
• Group medical, and dental coverage with low employee costs
• 32 paid days off annually
• Tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan with a company match and much more!
To apply, please visit our website: www.brandywinecounseling.org/employment