Brandywine Counseling & Community Services, Inc. (BCCS) is a welcoming and innovative organization that contributes to stronger communities and enhances the quality of life of our clients. With integrity, we promote hope and empowerment to persons and families touched by substance use, mental health concerns, co-occurring diagnoses, HIV/AIDS, and their related challenges.
The compensation package for this position includes:
• A competitive salary
• Group medical, and dental coverage with low employee costs
• 32 paid days off annually
• Tuition reimbursement, a retirement plan with a company match and much more!
The Clinical Supervisor has primary responsibility to…
• Oversee our clinical staff to ensure quality treatment and support services for clients with substance abuse and/or mental health diagnoses
• Review and approve clinical documentation
• Monitor staff performance and attendance
• Provide training and feedback in response to a staff member’s individual needs
Qualifications for the position are:
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, behavioral science or related area
• Full certification as a certified alcohol and drug counselor (CADC) or certified co-occurring disorder professional (CCDP) in Delaware OR
• Bachelor’s degree in areas listed above and five years of documented clinical experience in the substance abuse treatment field
To apply, please visit our website: https://www.brandywinecounseling.com/job-opportunities/