Centurion Health has partnered with the Delaware Department of Correction to provide medical and behavioral health services throughout the state.
We are currently seeking full-time Site Substance Abuse Program Clinical Supervisor to join our teams at the following locations:
• Hazel D. Plant Women’s Treatment Facility located in New Castle, Delaware
• Community Corrections Treatment Center located in Smyrna, Delaware
• Sussex Correctional Institution located in Georgetown, Delaware
The schedule is: Monday - Friday from 8a-4:30p, on-call as needed.
Job duties include: Coordinating all Substance Use Disorder/Addiction Program activities and providing clinical oversight of the Substance Use Disorder Counselors.
The requirements are:
• Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
• Active professional Delaware licensure (LMSW, LPC, etc.) or substance use certification (CADC, CAADC, LCDP, etc.) required
• Minimum of two years' experience treating substance use disorders in a correctional and/or substance use services environment required
• Ability to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance required
• Valid state driver's license required