Centurion Health has partnered with the Delaware Department of Correction to provide medical and behavioral health services throughout the state.
We are currently seeking full-time Substance Use Disorder Counselors to join our teams at the following locations:
• Hazel D. Plant Women’s Treatment Facility located in New Castle, Delaware
• Community Corrections Treatment Center located in Smyrna, Delaware
• Sussex Correctional Institution located in Georgetown, Delaware
The schedules will vary for each facility, but will consist of: Four days per week from 8a-4:30p and one day per week from 11:30a-8p for a total of 40hrs/week; some weekends may be required.
Job duties include: Providing intake assessment, treatment planning, and group and individual counseling.
The requirements are:
• Bachelor’s level degree in from an accredited educational institution and the ability to obtain CADC within 2 years of hire – OR – Associate’s degree from an accredited educational institution and a current Delaware CADC
• Ability to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance required
• Valid state driver's license required
Centurion Health is an equal opportunity employer.