Since 1985 Brandywine Counseling & Community Services, Inc. (BCCS) has be a trusted provider of outstanding substance abuse and behavioral health treatment. BCCS is a community organization that prides itself on helping members of our community recover with dignity. We enhance the quality of life by creatively providing Education, Advocacy, Prevention, Early Intervention and Treatment Services. We promote hope and empowerment to persons and families touched by mental illness, substance abuse, HIV and multiple occurring diagnoses, and their related challenges.
• Will be present in court to report status on all clients
• Administer various testing and evaluation protocols to potential clients and explains the nature of the program and the necessary rules.
• Treats client using individual, group and/or family counseling and education and service linkage as specified on treatment plan.
• Completes admission and discharge CRF’s for assigned caseload
• Educates and counsels clients about plans of care, health promotion and disease prevention.
• Refers clients to appropriate clinical and/or medical staff as needed within the agency and in the community in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performs therapeutic interventions as established by individualized plan of care for the client.
• Responsible for completing assessments on all clients who display a need for a higher level of care
• Responsible for case managing said clients while they receive treatment services
• Evaluates assigned clients and formulates treatment plan goals in consultation with the Drug Court Diversion Program Manager or designee and Recovery Coaches
• Produces court reports for assigned caseloads
• CADC (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor)-Preferred
• CCDP (Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Professional)-Preferred
• Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Social Work or related field (REQUIRED)
• Masters Degree in Behavioral Sciences, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Social Work or related field -Preferred
• Two years of experience in related field
To apply please visit the Careers portion of our website www.brandywinecounseling.com/job-opportunities